Introducing the Brooks Super Team Challenge
Chase down your goals, crush barriers and outrun yourself during the 2018 GAP Trail Relay with the Brooks Super Team Challenge! Brooks is challenging all participants during the race by inviting you to find the official Brooks Super Team — who will be racing the course with you — and collect great prizes and giveaways along the way from the Brooks vans.
How to Win:
The 2018 GAP Relay team who catches the official Brooks Super Team the most times while either running on the course or driving during the duration of the race will be outfitted by Brooks with footwear and apparel. Each participant on the winning team will receive a certificate for one pair of Brooks shoes and two apparel items.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants who catch the Official Brooks Super Team must be officially registered as a member on a GAP Trail Relay participating team
- Participants may only catch the Official Brooks Super Team once per course leg
- Participants may catch the Official Brooks Super Team only once per hour
- Participants may not catch the Official Brooks Super Team in the first leg of the race
- In the event of a tie, all teams with the same number of points will be entered into a random drawing to determine the winning team
The Official Brooks Super Team will be the official score keeper of this challenge. Brooks will not accept results from participating teams, as the Official Brooks Super Team has the ultimate discretion to determine the standings.