- Detailed maps for ALL LEGS are now available — click here!
- Perks for team members updated — click here!
- Tax-exempt van rental rates are now available through Van Rental Pittsburgh — click here to learn more!
- Learn how your team can win incredible prizes by catching the Brooks Super Team!
P3R (Pittsburgh Three Rivers Marathon) and the Allegheny Trail Alliance (ATA), along with ATA member groups, have joined forces for the inaugural GAP Trail Relay — October 12-13, 2018. If you’ve ever wanted to run the Great Allegheny Passage from beginning to end, this is the race for you! Gather your friends, family and co-workers together and get ready to take the ultimate relay challenge — on foot!
The two-day event will challenge teams of 8 to begin the relay in Cumberland, Maryland on Friday, October 12 and cross the finish line in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Saturday, October 13 before enjoying the post-race party at South Shore Riverfront Park.
Each relay team member will receive a commemorative medal, commemorative shirt featuring custom artwork and swag bag including the trail’s official TrailGuide guidebook.
PLUS — don’t miss out on these incredible perks!
- FREE pair of shoes for team captains from Brooks Running (8-person and 4-person Ultra teams only)
- FREE hydration pack for each team from Nuun Hydration
- $25 gift card for each team to refuel (vehicles or runners!) from Sheetz
- Swag bag from Fleet Feet Pittsburgh
- Post-race party at Hofbrauhaus
Thank you to our partners!
The GAP Relay 2018 is brought to you in conjunction with: